Insurance and Payments Options
Most insurance companies do not cover acupuncture. Please check with your insurance company to see if
they cover acupuncture.
We participate in the following private insurance programs:
This means that patients with:
- Beech Street (01/01/09 effective date)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
CIGNA HealthCare (PPO, Open Access, International, & HMO)
- BlueChoice PPO
- Blue Plan 65 Select
- Caring Program for Children
- We DO NOT accept BC/BS Advantage Plans. Please check with your insurance to make sure we are in your network
- Coventry Health Care (1/1/08 effective date)
- First Health
- PPO Oklahoma
- The Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Health Net Federal Services (Tricare)
- MultiPlan/PHCS--Private Healthcare System (Effective 5/9/08)
- PPO USA/GEHA (Effective 10/01/09)
- United HealthCare Network
- Oxford Health Plans
- Secure Horizons
Non-participating/out of network insurances:
- We are currently able to see Aetna Patients ONLY with pre-approval from Aetna.
Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- We are currently non-participating with Medicare.
We will bill all Medicare charges for all patients. Medicare will re-imburse the patient for the services that they determine are payable.
- Medicare only – must pay in full on the date of service.
- Medicare with secondary private insurance – must pay in full on the date of service.
- Medicare with Medicaid – payment will be made by Medicare.